- RSS Channel Showcase 4972200
- RSS Channel Showcase 7951756
- RSS Channel Showcase 9138010
- RSS Channel Showcase 8233389
Articles on this Page
- 09/08/14--10:15: _A New Model for Rad...
- 09/08/14--12:31: _New York Medical Im...
- 09/08/14--13:42: _RSNA Annual Meeting...
- 09/08/14--15:26: _mHealth Summit 12/7...
- 09/26/14--08:53: _Things Can Only Get...
- 10/23/14--12:10: _ACR Imaging Informa...
- 01/07/15--10:40: _World Health Care C...
- 01/07/15--10:54: _RBMA 2015-Building ...
- 01/12/15--09:45: _2015 SPIE Medical 2...
- 01/27/15--08:52: _AHRA 2015 Spring Co...
- 02/26/15--09:45: _HIMSS15: Apr. 12-16...
- 03/11/15--11:44: _SIIM.2015
- 05/12/15--06:59: _AHRA.2015
- 05/12/15--09:15: _RBMA.2015 Radiology...
- 06/24/15--07:27: _Breast Tomosynthesi...
- 08/20/15--07:31: _Independent Radiolo...
- 01/13/16--11:54: _Providing Imaging S...
- 04/14/16--07:48: _Building Cloud-base...
- 01/07/13--14:00: _High Performance Co...
- 01/24/17--12:59: _Enterprise Imaging ...
- 09/08/14--10:15: A New Model for Radiology Collaboration
- 09/08/14--12:31: New York Medical Imaging Informatics Symposium 9/18/14
- 09/08/14--13:42: RSNA Annual Meeting 11/30/14 - 12/5/14
- 09/08/14--15:26: mHealth Summit 12/7/14 - 12/11/14
- 09/26/14--08:53: Things Can Only Get Better: Knowing When & How to Replace Your PACS
- 10/23/14--12:10: ACR Imaging Informatics Summit 10/29/14-10/30/14
- 01/07/15--10:40: World Health Care Congress & Exhibition 3/22/15 - 3/25/15
- 01/12/15--09:45: 2015 SPIE Medical 2/21/15-2/26/15
- 01/27/15--08:52: AHRA 2015 Spring Conference 3/31/15- 4/2/15
- 02/26/15--09:45: HIMSS15: Apr. 12-16, 2015
- 03/11/15--11:44: SIIM.2015
- 05/12/15--06:59: AHRA.2015
- 05/12/15--09:15: RBMA.2015 Radiology Summit
- 01/13/16--11:54: Providing Imaging Stability and Efficiency Through a VNA
- 04/14/16--07:48: Building Cloud-based Image & Imaging Data Exchange Networks
- 01/24/17--12:59: Enterprise Imaging Strategy Beyond Radiology
How Rad Groups are Joining Forces to Fortify Business: By collaborating instead of competing, radiology groups can leverage the power of their combined resources and data to speak with one voice and proactively build upon their ability to deliver the best possible service and care in their communities, all while remaining independent.
The NYMIIS is a great place to explore the best practices in medical imaging information systems including Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS), Radiology and Cardiovascular Information Systems (RIS and CVIS), speech recognition reporting systems, vendor neutral archives (VNAs) and image-enabled electronic medical records (EMR), clinical decision support systems, critical test result management systems, medical displays and methods of image exchange.
Visit www.nymiis.com for more information and to register.
The 100th Scientific Assembly & Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America will host more than 50,000 attendees from around the world.
The mHealth Summit is a showcase for what’s new: market-moving mobile, wireless and digital technologies; eHealth and telehealth implementations demonstrating flexibility and scalability; the newest partnership, venture and investment models and the latest regulations, trends, evidence and standards shaping mobile and connected health.
Workflow. Efficiency. The terms are bounced around every day in healthcare. But when it comes to the productivity and profitability of your radiologists and the department as a whole, the right PACS makes all the difference. Getting comfortable with a system can literally cost you hundreds of thousands, if not more.
The 2014 ACR Imaging Informatics Summit at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC, is a unique, industry-leading summit that brings together health IT experts, policymakers, vendors and imaging professionals in a unique forum designed to go in-depth on a number of key imaging IT informatics topics. Engage with leaders on critical issues to help address the growing and dynamic challenges in this complex space.
The 12th Annual World Health Care Congress convenes decision makers from all sectors of health care to catalyze change.
Registration is open for RBMA 2015 Building Better Radiology Marketing Programs. The meeting will be held in New Orleans, LA, from March 15-17, 2015.
Attend the annual SPIE Medical Imaging conference in San Diego for the latest information in digital pathology; tomography; image processing, perception, registration, informatics, and segmentation; computer-aided diagnosis; and ultrasound.
Register now for the AHRA 2015 Spring Conference in Orlando, FL.
The HIMSS Annual Conference, in Chicago in 2015, is the largest health IT event in the industry. Healthcare professionals, clinicians and executives from around the world gather to explore the value of health IT through education, networking and solutions and discover new ways to advance innovation, make a greater impact and improve outcome.
The 2015 annual meeting of the Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine will convene May 28-30. This year's theme, Creating the Image Enabled Enterprise will feature educational sessions in: Enterprise Imaging, Analytics, Productivity & Workflow, Quality.
AHRA’s 43rd Annual Meeting and Exposition will be held July 19-22, 2015 at The Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas. More than 1,000 imaging leaders and 200 exhibitors will attend this educational event for radiology administration.
The 2015 Radiology Summit meets June 7-10 and brings together administrators, physician executives, chief executive officers and chief operating officers from around the United States to enhance their knowledge and skills and keep up to date with the newest products and resources.
Watch this free webinar with Q&A, featuring Dr. Donna Plecha, Director, Breast Imaging, Mammography and Beverly Rosipko, Radiology PACS Manager of University Hospitals.
Please join us for this upcoming Free Webinar + Live Q&A. Intense pressure to move from fee-for-service to value-based care and reimbursement driving commercial payer, hospital system and group practice consolidations are forcing independent radiology practices of all sizes to reassess, and where required, increase their relevance to the systems they serve in order to remain successfully independent.
Dax Ewbank, Enterprise Solutions Architect discusses how INTEGRIS Health partnered with the TeraMedica Division of FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. to rearchitect the entire enterprise imaging infrastructure with the VNA as a foundation
Listen to a conversation with Kathy Tunstall — Imaging Informatics Director at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center — and learn more about how Nuance Healthcare solutions helped OSU.
Radiology departments have been seeking ways to work better-managing images from multiple PACS and multiple departments and seeking to increase radiologists' reading efficiency by delivering more information to their workstation. In a world of disparate PACS and multi-ology images, the notion of a universal workstation to deliver patient results efficiently is both a necessity and now - a reality.
In a recent focus group, 70% of healthcare IT executives surveyed indicated that enterprise imaging was an active initiative in their health system*. But achieving a truly effective enterprise imaging strategy has eluded the majority of U.S. health systems.